Our team is looking for an experienced Digital Copywriter to join us in support of disruptive innovations and novel scientific discoveries within the healthcare sector. As a key member of our creative strategy team, you’ll drive effective communications through topic research, concept development and engaging digital copywriting services — all while keeping strategic goals at top-of-mind. To find success in this role requires not only excellent headline writing skills but also meticulous attention to detail and conceptual thinking that can evoke powerful emotions; someone who takes joy from raising awareness around health inequities will thrive with us!
Understanding the MLR and other regulatory guidelines are useful in creating as successful process.
- run of business social media
- social campaigns and awareness months campaigns
- brand writing (mission, vision, values, taglines, culture, about, and other boiler plate)
- website copy, that is not heavy science, but other content copy
- other communications style projects like fact sheets, health tips, and advocacy microsites
Industry we serve:
- biotech focused on vaccines, women’s health, and oncology
- diagnostics for cancer
- global and environmental health
Join our team to help us deliver wicked storytelling that creates experiences that will have a meaningful impact on the world.
- Research and prepare or contribute to creative briefs as part of a creative strategy team
- Develop concepts and copy for all assigned brands/projects.
- Partner with strategists, designers and directors to develop and share concepts and copy with the clients for approval.
- Work productively and harmoniously as a teammate with creative and other agency departments that share the responsibility on the given assignment.
- Present work both internally and to clients – with openness to feedback and collaboration.
- Portfolio showcasing thoughtful and impactful writing.
- Demonstration of conceptual thinking.
- Ability to create copy for multiple digital platforms.
- A solid understanding of user behavior and content interaction.
- 3+ years experience within digital marketing or a comparable industry.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Familiarity with biotech, femtech, women’s health and oncology a strong plus!
3-5 years’ professional work experience with writing, and digital media in a health and science context. Strong communication and project management skills required. Ability to self-motivate and self-manage under deadline constraints. Must have the ability to understand technology issues.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, or related area is required.
NO THIRD PARTY RESUMES ACCEPTED. Must be qualified to work in the US.
Cognition Studio is a strategic design and communication firm positioned to offer design, interaction, and biocommunication expertise to leaders in life sciences, healthcare, and global health.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement
Cognition Studio, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind
Cognition is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cognition are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations. Cognition will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and encourages applicants of all ages.