- Drives great work
- Type snob
- Geek for advertising
- Thinks of concepts in the shower
- Has that "ah-ha!" moment brushing their teeth
- Always ideating, tinkering & problem-solving
We are seeking to add a rock star visual designer to our award-winning team. The ideal candidate for this role loves to craft brands, build campaigns, and drive business solutions with marketing and customer/patient engagement.
- Help bring clarity to translational medicine, healthcare and medical technological.
- Develop branded digital and print solutions ranging from websites and interactive data visualizations, to brand communications and environmental design.
- Participate in design brainstorming and work sessions, supporting client strategy and project framing needs.
- Be an advocate for exceptional design.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3-5+ years of hands-on visual design experience.
- Experience working at the intersection of medical/healthcare product sales & marketing in a B2B and B2C setting. Previous experience working with patient awareness & adoption campaigns is a plus.
- Strong interaction and visual design skills with the ability to design a wide range of project deliverables.
- Ability to communicate, defend, and build consensus around design direction, and independently drive areas of the experience with a sense of passion and ownership.
- Proficiency in current and emerging web and mobile technologies and standard design software packages.
- Bachelor degree in Visual Communication Design or Digital Design.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Application: [Job Title]”