Pharma/Biotech Brand + Marketing Designer
- Driven by patient impact
- Drives great work
- Geek for advertising
- Has that "ah-ha!" moment brushing their teeth
We are seeking to add a rock star pharma/biotech brand + marketing designer to our award-winning team. The ideal candidate for this role loves to craft biotech/pharma/healthcare brands, build campaigns, and drive marketing solutions that build HCP and patient engagement.
- Help bring clarity to translational medicine technologies, therapeutics, and healthcare journeys.
- Develop campaign-based solutions ranging from micro-sites, videos, product marketing, trade shows, and brand communications.
- Demonstrate strong brand development capabilities: field research, design strategy, messaging development, persona validation, and landscape analysis. Love psychology of communication, theory rationalization and ensuring metrics of success for the work you do.
- Participate in design brainstorming and work sessions, supporting client strategy and project framing needs.
- Be an advocate for exceptional design. Still love to create and do the work. We are a practice studio, so you will be expected to do the work soup to nuts with the team!
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3-5+ years of hands-on pharma/biotech marketing and branding experience.
- Experience working at the intersection of medical/healthcare product sales & marketing in a B2B and B2C setting. Previous experience working with patient awareness & adoption campaigns is a plus.
- Strong interaction and visual design skills with the ability to design a wide range of project deliverables.
- Ability to communicate, defend, and build consensus around design direction, and independently drive areas of the experience with a sense of passion and ownership.
- Proficiency in current and emerging web and mobile technologies and standard design software packages.
- Bachelor degree in Visual Communication Design or Digital Design.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: “Application: [Job Title]”